Wednesday, December 20, 2017

Holiday Cards | JustNick Studios

Hello blogging friends! 

I am here today with some Holiday card ideas (in case you are like me and still making cards to mail). The Holiday Cards 2 JustNick Studio digital cut file makes cardmaking a breeze. Add a couple stickers and some twine or sequins and they are good to go. These first 2 cards were made with  PhotoPlay Paper's Mad For Plaid Christmas collection. I just adore this Santa.





Using some Kraft cardstock on this one gives it a masculine feel. It's perfect for my  brother.





Making cards is a great way to use up some of that stash you've been hoarding too. Aren't these penguins from Doodlebug the cutest! I used some self adhesive sequins from Jillibean Soup to add some bling.







Here is the cut file I used today ...



Thanks so much for stopping by. Enjoy your Holiday with friends and family!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing what you think!