Friday, January 19, 2018

Snow Adorable - JustNick Studios

Hello blogging friends!

I am back today with a fun winter layout to share with you. I live in Minnesota where you can always count on cold and snowy winters. When I saw the new JustNick Studio Frostbite Background digital cut file, I couldn't wait to use it with this outdoor photo of my daughter and her dog.



I wanted to add some of the beautiful snowflakes from the Snowflakes 2 digital cut file and create a visual triangle with them. I cut 3 of the 4 snowflakes in this cut file pretty large and arranged them so that they were partially off the page.







I like to mix fonts when creating my titles so I used the scripty "Snow" from the Holiday Words digital cut file and combined it with some Thickers from my stash.



When its -15 degrees Fahrenheit outside, you definitely want to keep warm and snuggle up!





Here are the JustNick Studio digital cut files I used today ...







For more details on how I created my Snow Adorable scrapbook layout, I would love to have you stop by and watch my YouTube process video.


Thanks so much for stopping by today. Have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing what you think!